Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
KG on the shelf, probably for the rest of the regular season
Hopefully he's back and playing strong for the playoffs. I'd love another Cs/Cavs epic.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Maybe they can beat the cav's but no way they beat the cav's then the lakers.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I agree.
If KG was healthy, the Cs are maybe better this year than they were last year, but those team got betterer.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
You were better with Posey.Rondo is better this year but your bench is atrocious.If not Starbury who do you see stepping up as the bench scorer?Maybe house but after that its slim pickings.the C's are also an old team really.I see Lebron trying to run them to death.They can win it all but they have to shoot the lights out in the last two series.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Rondo is much better this year. Allen is playing much better than last year. Powe and Baby have had pretty productive stints filling in for KG, and House is hitting all the big shots Posey was hitting last year. Injuries aside, I honestly think they are better than last year. The Cavs and Lakers are also better, but much more so.
Starbury has been pretty underwhelming so far, but the injuries have hit pretty hard.