Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Awful songs from movies....
#1

1990 TMNT
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFsTr0kGAqU"]YouTube - Partners in Kryme - Turtle Power (classic vid)[/ame]

Hero from Spiderman
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etp8L9pbqeM"]YouTube - Chad Kroeger ''Hero''[/ame]

go ninja go ninja go?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFLGRidfFo4"]YouTube - Vanilla Ice Ninja Rap - Go Ninja, Go Ninja GO![/ame]

on our own... poor bobby
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhoU7lINYxk"]YouTube - Ghostbusters II -- Bobby Brown -- (On Our Own) 1989[/ame]
Reply
#2

dude that go ninja song was $$$

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

I refuse to google 'the crying game' from work.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

Vitamin E Wrote:I refuse to google 'the crying game' from work any more.

FTFY
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by dodsno
02-28-2010, 10:43 PM
Last Post by bam
02-18-2010, 06:55 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-23-2008, 04:02 PM
Last Post by tydramspreema
11-10-2007, 11:06 PM
Last Post by ntype
06-27-2007, 10:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)