Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I quit
#1

eating chocolate, per se. But, I just polished off about a fiftyh of a jar of nutella. Plain. That's ok right?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#2

You're just being hormonal.


sin,
snarg

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#3

I'm an emotional eater. I made my daughter eat her cereal this morning and she protested, but I made her anyways. Turns out, the milk was bad. Sad

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#4

Banana Wrote:I'm an emotional eater. I made my daughter eat her cereal this morning and she protested, but I made her anyways. Turns out, the milk was bad. Sad

Mom Of the Year.


Although you do have competition. The tooth fairy completely forgot to show up to our house last night.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#5

leucifer Wrote:Mom Of the Year.


Although you do have competition. The tooth fairy completely forgot to show up to our house last night.

ooops. But this is great. Now you can break the news about Santa and the Easter Bunny.

I also let my daughter watch a clip about dirty pussy.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#6

Banana Wrote:ooops. But this is great. Now you can break the news about Santa and the Easter Bunny.

I also let my daughter watch a clip about dirty pussy.

The kicker is, she already knows. So now she's just pissed we forgot. Although my girlfriend did tell her it was because she placed the tooth in the wrong spot. Nice save, blame it on the kid.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#7

She spent 9 months is one so it probably didnt phase her.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:She spent 9 months is one so it probably didnt phase her.

I keep forgetting that you believe that.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#9

Its one of my core beliefs.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

If I didn't love the magic of belief in kids, I would probably want to tell my kids that Santa, the Easter Bunny and the tooth Fairy don't exist, but that we pretend they do for fun. But, I just feel like that would be mean. It's a conflict, because I think lying to your kids, even if it's about this, is inherently wrong. I've always been one to be straightforward with my kids. If she asks the name of a body part, we don't dress it up like "weewee" or if she asks where her grandpa's are, we tell her they died. I believe that honesty is the best policy.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#11

Banana Wrote:If I didn't love the magic of belief in kids, I would probably want to tell my kids that Santa, the Easter Bunny and the tooth Fairy don't exist, but that we pretend they do for fun. But, I just feel like that would be mean. It's a conflict, because I think lying to your kids, even if it's about this, is inherently wrong. I've always been one to be straightforward with my kids. If she asks the name of a body part, we don't dress it up like "weewee" or if she asks where her grandpa's are, we tell her they died. I believe that honesty is the best policy.

I plan on lying to my kids until they at least 30. Through liberal editing of Wikipedia I think I can pull this off, too.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#12

My nephew thinks he's a real smart guy and he came up to me before christmas and said "I know santa's not real".He's 7 so I guess thats normal so I told him "no shit" because I'm the cool uncle and then said "I bet you believe these are your real parents" which I think unnerved him.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:My nephew thinks he's a real smart guy and he came up to me before christmas and said "I know santa's not real".He's 7 so I guess thats normal so I told him "no shit" because I'm the cool uncle and then said "I bet you believe these are your real parents" which I think unnerved him.

I chuckled.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#14

leucifer Wrote:I plan on lying to my kids until they at least 30. Through liberal editing of Wikipedia I think I can pull this off, too.

Leucietios (wikipedis) defin: not gay

(noteConfusedome parts of this may require verification)

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#15

Jimmy Wrote:Leucietios (wikipedis) defin: not gay

(noteConfusedome parts of this may require verification)


My penis says it is accurate.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#16

Banana Wrote:If I didn't love the magic of belief in kids, I would probably want to tell my kids that Santa, the Easter Bunny and the tooth Fairy don't exist, but that we pretend they do for fun. But, I just feel like that would be mean. It's a conflict, because I think lying to your kids, even if it's about this, is inherently wrong. I've always been one to be straightforward with my kids. If she asks the name of a body part, we don't dress it up like "weewee" or if she asks where her grandpa's are, we tell her they died. I believe that honesty is the best policy.

I'm the same way. I feel bad about the whole Santa, Easter Bunny etc because as much as you tell them to lie, you're lying to them. It doesn't make sense. But we do the same thing.
Reply
#17

leucifer Wrote:My penis says it is accurate.

Yeah but your penis had suffered irreperable(sp?) brain damage due to constant choking.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
03-18-2009, 09:50 PM
Christy Has Quit CF
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by PaintItBlack
02-12-2007, 11:19 AM
Last Post by what?
10-09-2006, 06:13 PM
I quit IT today...
lettuce cheese
Last Post by redman
02-04-2006, 02:36 AM
Last Post by Mastermoose
10-31-2005, 05:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)