Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

Lee,

Any way to add a general hyperlink to the bottom of the forum like there is at the top?

Forum - General - General Forum


I hate clicking on the quick navigation. Click, mouse down, click. Lame.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#2

It's on the list.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#3

Will be fexxed next week.

I miss it to....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Lee,

Any way to add a general hyperlink to the bottom of the forum like there is at the top?

Forum - General - General Forum


I hate clicking on the quick navigation. Click, mouse down, click. Lame.

Go easy with the fucking demands! Jesus!

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#5

leucifer Wrote:Go easy with the fucking demands! Jesus!

"Shut up."

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#6

Tribal Dragon Wrote:"Shut up."

That wasn't nearly as clever as you thought it was.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#7

The search function sucks again.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

leucifer Wrote:That wasn't nearly as clever as you thought it was.

It didn't need to be.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#9

too many clicks
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:The search function sucks again.

What's wrong with it now???

http://insanetrain.com/search.php?searchid=27003

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#11

I agree with Tribal Dragon.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-27-2011, 07:46 PM
Last Post by Banana
02-18-2010, 12:33 AM
Last Post by CT280
02-16-2010, 09:55 PM
Last Post by Banana
09-25-2008, 06:33 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-29-2008, 06:28 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-29-2008, 04:26 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-14-2008, 07:01 PM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
04-16-2008, 12:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)