Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I cooked a pizza
#1

while talking to Foolery. I was drunk and dropped it. Tom said to take pictures.

[Image: pizza2.jpg]

[Image: pizza.jpg]
Reply
#2

that kitchen sucks.

you're poor.
Reply
#3

Raiden Wrote:that kitchen sucks.

you're poor.


I'd still beat your ass though.
Reply
#4

minorthreat Wrote:I'd still beat your ass though.

e-thug
Reply
#5

Raiden Wrote:e-thug


E-elf
Reply
#6

Sorry your pepperoni and man pube pizza got ruined.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#7

TomFoolery Wrote:Sorry your pepperoni and man pube pizza got ruined.


S'up bitch?
Reply
#8

minorthreat Wrote:S'up bitch?
Not much. Sorry I haven't been here much. I'm just sick of Raiden running me all the time. That guy's good!

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#9

TomFoolery Wrote:Not much. Sorry I haven't been here much. I'm just sick of Raiden running me all the time. That guy's good!


I hear ya. He called me poor. Dood has got the game. You know...he's from Ownster and stuff.
Reply
#10

that's a tragic pizza loss. Hapenned to me once like it was the only one I had in the freezer and I drop it down (on the dirty ground of the kitchen) I was kinda upset too.

ps : raidon den't run me pliz
Reply
#11

minorthreat Wrote:while talking to Foolery...
Like, on the phone and stuff?

:gay:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

You wonder why Iowa pizza isnt world famous like Chicago or New York style.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

Nice rug ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#14

It's not Delivery, it's Di'sgusting!

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#15

Dr. Lecter Wrote:It's not Delivery, it's Di'sgusting!

10 bucks says foolery talked him into fucking it.
Reply
#16

Shenanigans Wrote:10 bucks says foolery talked him into fucking it.
MT needs no coaxing. He's the one who fucked a coffee cake, as my t-shirt says.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#17

Here's my pasta in Little Italy, NY. Yum.

[Image: Mon_Pasta.jpg]
Reply
#18

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Here's my pasta in Little Italy, NY. Yum.

Where's the wine .....????

And no cheap shit ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#19

See the bottle in the back? CITRA? That was the red. Out of the picture is the white.
Reply
#20

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:See the bottle in the back? CITRA? That was the red. Out of the picture is the white.

Let me try again ...

Picture of a GOOD wine ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
07-30-2009, 06:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-16-2006, 01:11 AM
Last Post by Krazee Eyed Killa
11-09-2005, 01:29 AM
Last Post by ntype
10-18-2005, 09:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)