Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

hey, pm whore.
#1

delete some already.

bam has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
Reply
#2

It took me years before I got that message.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

me too until 8 did me a solid awhile ago and gave me room for like 2000.
Reply
#4

hey look ct weighs in with another complaint/demand!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

my bad!
Reply
#6

CT280 Wrote:me too until 8 did me a solid awhile ago and gave me room for like 2000.

If this is your way of saying Thank You than You're Welcome
Reply
#7

8's a pm whore too.
Reply
#8

Is this where we ask what CT was PMing Bam about?

I brought popcorn...

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#9

I'm not sure what he was pm'ing me about. My inbox was full so I never got anything.
Reply
#10

Don't delete mine. It's a keeper.

I deleted the penis pic from photobucket. I'm sure you right clicked saved.
Reply
#11

why even throw my name out there?
Reply
#12

If I would've gotten it, I probably would've saved it
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor Wrote:why even throw my name out there?

Because we adore your whorish ways. lol
Reply
#14

Alright, alright. 8 is not a whore (or a pm whore).
Reply
#15

bam Wrote:Alright, alright. 8 is not a whore (or a pm whore).


Depends on if you're talking about in a lifetime, year, a row or at one time. Smile
Reply
#16

I have no idea.
Reply
#17

Fuck off, CT.
Reply
#18

Awww, CT's nice
Reply
#19

bam Wrote:Awww, CT's nice

I know. LOL
Reply
#20

Ya know, Louisville isn't that far from here...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
05-27-2010, 04:04 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-04-2010, 06:29 PM
Last Post by Blondie
09-03-2006, 03:58 AM
Last Post by leeman
08-08-2006, 09:23 AM
Last Post by ntype
07-20-2006, 06:33 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-07-2006, 08:32 AM
Last Post by Heather's Dad
06-01-2006, 09:01 PM
Slut or Whore?
mad_hatter
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
03-11-2006, 12:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)