Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

jose lima
#1

:rip:

odds on drug use in the autopsy?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

I blame the hot wife.
Reply
#3

I was at a bar last night and I saw that come across and for some reason, possibly because they look alike and have the same first name and play the same position I thought it was Jose Mesa who died.He was some what of a favorite in Philly because he was kind of strange so I texted my friend "Joe Table died".I had to text him back later saying in fact Jose Lima died.Boy was my face red.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-18-2008, 04:02 PM
Last Post by Mastermoose
10-28-2005, 08:07 PM
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
11-16-2004, 04:32 PM
Last Post by halfasleep
05-06-2004, 04:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)