Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Mysterious quote of teh day:
#1

The best way to stimulate the economy is to extend unemployment benefits – beyond the two-year limit. It injects demand into the economy... It creates jobs faster than almost any other initiative you can name.
Reply
#2

do the former employers foot the bill for the "unemployment benefits"?

And I have no idea who said it.
Reply
#3

But I know now who it was. But I googled, so I won't give it away.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Paddy
07-24-2007, 04:08 PM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
10-28-2005, 01:32 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
10-27-2005, 05:18 AM
Last Post by VitaminE
08-10-2005, 02:46 PM
Last Post by Ntype
08-03-2005, 12:40 AM
quote...
ntype
Last Post by ntype
07-05-2005, 11:12 PM
Last Post by SanDog
06-29-2005, 09:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)