Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Quote = VitaminE
#1

VitaminE Wrote:I wish the day crew had 1/10th of the night crews mojo.
bump for the irony.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#2

He must have been talking about some other kids.
Reply
#3

He must be referring to the crowd at Tom's palace.
Reply
#4

Mojo / 18 Members * 9 (suck) < Mojo / 3 members * 1(suck)

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#5

There you go, then.
Reply
#6

Bill should post at night to even things out.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#7

Huh?

:fuckYou:
Reply
#8

nevermind... we'll even things out yet. Thanks Dev.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#9

Dr. Lecter Wrote:nevermind... we'll even things out yet. Thanks Dev.
your welcome I guess... not sure why though.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#10

Close the door, Lec, hurry!
Reply
#11

My admin powers here are like Clark Kent's strength on the Planet Krypton! Zounds!

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#12

i don't remember posting that.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-17-2008, 06:45 PM
Last Post by who
08-15-2008, 07:10 AM
Last Post by snarg
08-15-2008, 06:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-03-2007, 06:16 PM
Last Post by cLaY
11-06-2007, 04:13 AM
Last Post by Paddy
07-24-2007, 04:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)