Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Fem's boyfriend
#1

¿Sorbe a novio de fem? Oigo que usted habla cubano.:lool: Mierda chistosa. ¿Así, de qué parte de Cuba son usted?
Reply
#2

translate this cubanese for me por favor...or something...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

CZA Wrote:translate this cubanese for me por favor...or something...


que'?
Reply
#4

fukkin hell, dev, get some help wit your cubano
no one from cubano would unnerstand it

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by fem
11-16-2005, 07:17 PM
Last Post by leeman
09-20-2005, 09:30 AM
Mah last boyfriend dumped me
Calamity Jane421
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
08-03-2005, 06:25 PM
Last Post by Michman
05-07-2005, 01:48 AM
Last Post by fem
04-09-2005, 01:22 AM
Last Post by Banana
10-22-2004, 10:09 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
10-17-2004, 12:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)