Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Mah last boyfriend dumped me
#1

so I'm gonna shoot him in the ass. But if'n any yall see him first, yall git em too. Reckon I'll buy ya some of the good stuff for it.
Reply
#2

Calamity Jane421 Wrote:so I'm gonna shoot him in the ass. But if'n any yall see him first, yall git em too. Reckon I'll buy ya some of the good stuff for it.

what kinda crazy stuff did he like to do with the snake.
Reply
#3

calamity..

what was it like doing the dukes of hazzard?
Reply
#4

never make jokes round a scorned woman with a rifle, fellers.
Reply
#5

Calamity Jane421 Wrote:never make jokes round a scorned woman with a rifle, fellers.

I'd ream your cooter with a coal miner's lantern.
Reply
#6

also,

is that the one that lives in his parents basement?
Reply
#7

Homeboy needs to drop a few chins. You're better off without him.
Like Stoney.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Secret Squirrel
03-09-2006, 08:43 PM
Last Post by fem
11-16-2005, 07:17 PM
Last Post by leeman
09-20-2005, 09:30 AM
Last Post by Michman
05-07-2005, 01:48 AM
Last Post by fem
04-09-2005, 01:22 AM
Last Post by snarg
04-09-2005, 01:12 AM
Last Post by Banana
10-22-2004, 10:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)