Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I am thinking about turning in my two weeks here as well.
#1

:fuckYou:

Fuck.
Reply
#2

we'll need a status report of projects you've been working on.
Reply
#3

Who's to blame for this?
Reply
#4

I know why. I can't say anything. :mellow:
Reply
#5

Cameltoe280 Wrote:we'll need a status report of projects you've been working on.


http://www.insanetrain.com


Same response they got at work.

Fuck.
Reply
#6

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:www.insanetrain.com


Same response they got at work.

we're prepared to offer a nice little package to change your mind.
Reply
#7

pull the trigger pussy

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

Vitamin E Wrote:Who's to blame for this?

Nanners Wrote:I know why. I can't say anything.



I am running away to start a new life with Banana.

Fuck.
Reply
#9

G$D, Every time you think. Bad things happen.

Ruckus Wrote:Clay - he loves the cock!
Reply
#10

Cameltoe280 Wrote:we're prepared to offer a nice little package to change your mind.


They said the same thing here at work. I hope your package is bigger. :roll:





Im sure there is sig material in there somewhere.

Fuck.
Reply
#11

sig's are gax

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#12

Ruckus Wrote:G$D, Every time you think. Bad things happen.

The same can be said about everytime you post. I'll stop if you will bitch.

Fuck.
Reply
#13

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:They said the same thing here at work. I hope your package is bigger. :roll:





Im sure there is sig material in there somewhere.

quit preempting my epok cock smack.
Reply
#14

cLaY Wrote:sig's are gax


Yeah I forget this isnt TT.

Fuck.
Reply
#15

cLaY Wrote:sig's are gax
G$D Wrote:The same can be said about everytime you post. I'll stop if you will bitch.
:ph34r:
Reply
#16

Banana Wrote::ph34r:

Huh?

Fuck.
Reply
#17

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Huh?
I have been gone almost three weeks. There are bound to be some hiccups in my posting style. :$
Reply
#18

Banana Wrote:I have been gone almost three weeks. There are bound to be some hiccups in my posting style. :$

Oh ok. Carry on. :lol:

Fuck.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2009, 08:52 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
12-31-2008, 05:34 PM
Last Post by snarg
11-03-2008, 10:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)