Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

ok, let's pull together...
#1

i need help finding this funny dancing guy. it's a website and it lists about ten different dances, and when you click on the dance, the guy in the photo does the dance. he's a young guy, dressed in black, about mid twenties.
it's not a cartoon, but a real person.
it was the funniest shit ever!


can we find it?
Reply
#2

HMMMMMMMMMMMM.... could it couldn't be this guy that for sure

[Image: hvdance2.gif][Image: nicnac_dance.gif][Image: hvdance2.gif]
Reply
#3

i'm serious. it was funny... i can't beleive no one else has ever seen it...
Reply
#4

Sorry darlin, not ringin any bells! Sad Sad Sad

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#5

Is it this guy??

dancing guy

or this guy??

dancing paul

or this guy??

zefrank
Reply
#6

Okay guys and gals the search is on here. Let's help our fellow IT sister out here. Look like we have had little progress. I'll make this a temporary pinned thread so everyone will see and maybe someone will be able to find it. B)
Reply
#7

NCSCOTT, it was ZEFRANK!

yay yeam! the others were pretty funny too!

i haven't seen that in years.
i think who's your daddy is the best!
Reply
#8

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (2 members and 1 guests)
what?, leeman

wanna pull together skip?
Reply
#9

what? Wrote:Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (2 members and 1 guests)
what?, leeman

wanna pull together skip?

Having fun with Who's online ?

Sure what you wanna pull together..?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

I can't believe kitty didn't survive the purge.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

leeman Wrote:Having fun with Who's online ?

Sure what you wanna pull together..?

I was bluffing ><

it'll have to be yours, I can barely fit one hand on mine without blasting into my fist
Reply
#12

what? Wrote:I was bluffing ><

it'll have to be yours, I can barely fit one hand on mine without blasting into my fist

Then you'll have a reacharound problem but I guess you can use both hands....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#13

WoolyGoat Wrote:I can't believe kitty didn't survive the purge.

obey to the rulez comrade, and be happy not to finish purgated and excommunicated on some foreign forum.

ah !
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leucetios
05-12-2006, 06:00 PM
Last Post by Flober
05-01-2006, 04:23 PM
Pull My Finger
MarkyGman
Last Post by TomFoolery
08-31-2004, 06:43 PM
Last Post by Banana
08-24-2004, 10:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)