Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I heart my company
#1

They just gave us free Champange and cake <drool>

I have a sugar high and a buzz cause dammit those two bottles were MINE ><
Reply
#2

leucetios Wrote:They just gave us free Champange and cake <drool>

I have a sugar high and a buzz cause dammit those two bottles were MINE ><
What kind of limp wristed fairy farm do you work at?
Reply
#3

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:What kind of limp wristed fairy farm do you work at?

We don't normally do champagne. There was a full wet bar at the VPs office on Friday. I missed it cause I left work early and went to a bar - also on the company's dime.
Reply
#4

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:What kind of limp wristed fairy farm do you work at?

http://www.fairyfarm.com/ ?
Reply
#5

I'm gonna guess it has something to do with the fashion industry.
Reply
#6

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I'm gonna guess it has something to do with the fashion industry.

travel industry

oh! and could an admin mark that link NSFW? thanks.
Reply
#7

If by travel you mean the pink cadillac you're striving for, then yes, you work in the travel industry. :lol:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
06-05-2007, 01:14 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-13-2007, 05:16 PM
Last Post by Sassy
12-18-2006, 09:41 PM
Last Post by ntype
11-23-2006, 12:32 AM
Last Post by ntype
04-13-2006, 12:17 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
04-12-2006, 08:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-03-2005, 12:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)