Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tonite we have the company annual party.
#1

free alcool and partying in one hour and so.

Anyhow my boss called me yesterday "bla bla ok plan for monday and stuff, ah last thing try not to get as wasted as you were last year".

Huh
Reply
#2

one hour?

fuck that..
Reply
#3

Our company party is tonight too. Dry, no drinks, I made reservations for me and my wife, but after the shit bonus I got today we're not going.
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:one hour?

fuck that..

one hour is when we start drinking, maybe some food in two or three hours.

ClayRock Wrote:Our company party is tonight too. Dry, no drinks, I made reservations for me and my wife, but after the shit bonus I got today we're not going.

go there but with your best rags "hey don't have money for new clothes". Ask your wife to sell matches outside meanwhile
Reply
#5

Our party is tonight as well. Wheels are coming off the wagon (wifey said I could, PH).

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#6

SanDog Wrote:Our party is tonight as well. Wheels are coming off the wagon (wifey said I could, PH).

Just lookin' out for you, man.

Be sure to drink 4 for me.
Reply
#7

our party is the 22nd at a mexican restaurant


margaritas will be flowing
Reply
#8

ClayRock Wrote:Our company party is tonight too. Dry, no drinks, I made reservations for me and my wife, but after the shit bonus I got today we're not going.


you should go... if it is paid for by the company.. order extra.. if not order and leave without paying
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
06-30-2012, 01:48 AM
Last Post by littlelolly
01-22-2010, 12:29 AM
Last Post by quint
02-11-2009, 04:47 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-15-2009, 08:05 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-29-2008, 07:25 AM
The party
ntype
Last Post by ntype
05-19-2008, 01:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)