Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I think I'm going to order a pizza for lunch.
#41

Bill Wrote:ever been over to the Ambler INN?

Sure.Its 10 minutes from me.Class joint.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#42

BIRD33 Wrote:Sure.Its 10 minutes from me.Class joint.

You like the new building?
Reply
#43

Bill Wrote:You like the new building?

Were talking about the Joseph Ambler Inn in Montgomery Co. right?they have a new bldg?I havent been there in a year or two.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#44

BIRD33 Wrote:Were talking about the Joseph Ambler Inn in Montgomery Co. right?they have a new bldg?I havent been there in a year or two.

yeah, last summer we moved the old stone farmhouse from the industrail park down by teva, to the Inn and did a bunch of work there....now he's wanting to put in some sorta wine tasting center with registered wines....so I hear.
Reply
#45

Bill Wrote:yeah, last summer we moved the old stone farmhouse from the industrail park down by teva, to the Inn and did a bunch of work there....now he's wanting to put in some sorta wine tasting center with registered wines....so I hear.

I didnt know that.I was there 3 years ago for a retirement party for the founder of my company,its always first class.Have you done other work in this area?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#46

BIRD33 Wrote:I didnt know that.I was there 3 years ago for a retirement party for the founder of my company,its always first class.Have you done other work in this area?

tons.

I only brought it up cause the food at the ambler is $$$
Reply
#47

BIRD33 Wrote:I didnt know that.I was there 3 years ago for a retirement party for the founder of my company,its always first class.Have you done other work in this area?
Is sucking dicks behind the walmart considered work?
Reply
#48

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Is sucking dicks behind the walmart considered work?

Only if you do it for a living like flumper.
Reply
#49

Bill Wrote:tons.

I only brought it up cause the food at the ambler is $$$

I had lunch at the Capital Grill next to city hall on Tuesday with clients.Best $14 hamburger I ever had.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#50

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Is sucking dicks behind the walmart considered work?

only if your getting paid for it...

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#51

BIRD33 Wrote:I had lunch at the Capital Grill next to city hall on Tuesday with clients.Best $14 hamburger I ever had.

I might have to check that out soon, I'll be back in that area probly during the first of the year.
Reply
#52

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Is sucking dicks behind the walmart considered work?

Can you think of a new one?I think using it twice a week has made it stale.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-02-2011, 09:12 PM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Last Post by what?
08-25-2009, 08:17 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-30-2009, 06:44 PM
Last Post by leeman
04-03-2009, 09:05 AM
Last Post by leeman
02-28-2009, 12:18 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-22-2009, 05:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)