Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My Secret Santa...
#1

....sucks Taiwanese bird flu ass. Thanks.
Reply
#2

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:....sucks Taiwanese bird flu ass. Thanks.

We must have the same bitch.
Reply
#3

I would hate to be Flumper's secret santa.

I do know who it is, though. :d
Reply
#4

PurpleHaze Wrote:I would hate to be Flumper's secret santa.

I do know who it is, though. :d

Ditto.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#5

SanDog Wrote:Ditto.

Hey Sandog.
Reply
#6

PurpleHaze Wrote:Hey Sandog.

Hey PH. Hows tricks?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

Can we get this thread back on the topic of my SS being a bowel vacuum? Thanks.
Reply
#8

Flumper's gotta be one of the easiest to buy for. Stickin' to the old dawg on Xmas is busch league.

I love you dawg!

[Image: uncle%20leon%20pabst.jpg]
Reply
#9

Vitamin E Wrote:Flumper's gotta be one of the easiest to buy for. Stickin' to the old dawg on Xmas is busch league.

I love you dawg!

[Image: uncle%20leon%20pabst.jpg]

I wish I had been your Secret Santa. I would have sent you a box full of neat shit. Instead, I got that cancerous cLaY, the king of ungrateful. If I ever get him again, I will have his car repossessed?
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I wish I had been your Secret Santa. I would have sent you a box full of neat shit. Instead, I got that cancerous cLaY, the king of ungrateful. If I ever get him again, I will have his car repossessed?

Fuck you...how was i ungrateful?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#11

cLaY Wrote:Fuck you...how was i ungrateful?

Flumper Wrote:
cLaY Wrote:How'd you like the Merle Haggard CD I sent you?

fuck dat' cracka
:fuckYou:
Reply
#12

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...ht=flumper

once again, fuck you.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#13

Napolean Hill(sp) books are epoch.
Reply
#14

Vitamin E Wrote:Napolean Hill(sp) books are epoch.
Yes they are.
Good job spotting it. I owe a lot to that book.
Reply
#15

fuck!

can flumper be my secret santa too?


PS: Thanks again to my secret santa.. you really really outdid yourself.
Reply
#16

:*>

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#17

suzy Wrote::*>

Wait! Suzy, are YOU Flumper's secret santa?
Reply
#18

suzy Wrote::*>
This could be my worst nightmare.



Have I ever told you how cute you are?
Reply
#19

You're in a shitload of trouble. And stuff.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-21-2008, 07:54 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
03-28-2007, 02:17 AM
Last Post by Bill
02-26-2007, 07:05 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
05-19-2006, 04:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)