Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who hasn't been paged
#1

yet?
Reply
#2

Ummmmmmmmmm......................................................


*raises hand*

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#3

Hmm. I was gonna stalk you, but I guess I don't know how to use the pager feature. How sad.
Reply
#4

Banana Wrote:Hmm. I was gonna stalk you, but I guess I don't know how to use the pager feature. How sad.

That's Ok.

I don't need some pregnant chick stalking me.


" Oh yeah he the Daddy!"

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#5

greg Wrote:That's Ok.

I don't need some pregnant chick stalking me.


" Oh yeah he the Daddy!"
Thanks for that reminder.

To Do List
- e slap Clay
- feed cats
- figure out paternity
- wash sheets
Reply
#6

Banana Wrote:Thanks for that reminder.

To Do List
- e slap Clay
- feed cats
- figure out paternity
- wash sheets

You can count on me!

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#7

Paged by you or just paged in general?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
05-05-2009, 07:18 AM
Last Post by Raiden
04-26-2006, 10:31 PM
Last Post by boosh
04-22-2006, 10:12 PM
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
11-26-2004, 12:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)