Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who hasn't got their secret santa gift yet?
#1

I will begin PMing those that haven't sent yours out yet.
Reply
#2

:ph34r: errr...well you know with that infection that I have I am kinda wasted and stuff.

my present won't do for the 24th anyhow my secret santa will be rewarded for the extra waiting time....
Reply
#3

me but it has been explained and should be on the way soon though. It's all good though. Christmas is more about giving to me anyway. Smile
Reply
#4

i am sending my shit out today. i am calling it my secret new years thing.
Reply
#5

Don't fret people..

I sent mine out yesterday... I bet the fucker can't even use what I sent him.


It's the thought that counts
Reply
#6

I sent mine yesterday, have not received anything.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

[Image: o_chocalateshit.jpg]
Reply
#8

I got Diddly, but it was cool, cause it came with the extra bag of squat.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#9

I'd like to hear back from Devious. That piece of shit better have a good excuse.
Reply
#10

lol..... I have yet to recieve mine, But I know what is going on with it. All I have to say is Canada Customs needs to fucking lighten up and let money shit like cheese and meat across the border. My recipient knows what is going on though. So it's all good on my end. I don't care when I recieve my SS gift. I know I will get it eventually.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#11

cLaY Wrote:I'd like to hear back from Devious. That piece of shit better have a good excuse.
Did you send something to Devious?
Reply
#12

I haven't recieved mine .... But I haven't sent mine either .... :$

I have PM'd the recirever and excused .... Will come as a new yesrs gift ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
11-25-2008, 11:32 PM
Last Post by Sunny
07-30-2008, 07:01 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-21-2008, 07:54 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-17-2007, 02:36 PM
Last Post by Devious
05-22-2007, 02:34 AM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
03-28-2007, 02:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)