Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What's the matter with the car I'm driving?
#1

...

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#2

I'd play but I forgot my cheat sheet with all my favorite bj lyrics

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#3

Is it out of style? No wait, that's the clothes you're wearing.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#4

operator error

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#5

I'm gonna cruise the miracle mile.



No seriously, it's only about 4 miles away from me.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#6

I would say you need gas.....

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#7

Dr. Lecter Wrote:...

Why do I see nothing? No picture. Just three dots.
Reply
#8

it has green mold in it..


you better grab my mets shirt this weekend funker!
Reply
#9

Anhil8tor Wrote:it has green mold in it..


you better grab my mets shirt this weekend funker!
You ruint the sorprise!!!

Yes, that's on the list.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#10

Dr. Lecter Wrote:You ruint the sorprise!!!

Yes, that's on the list.

sw33t.. get petey to sign it and put some jeri curl juice on it.

hey I have some black mold that I can send you..
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:sw33t.. get petey to sign it and put some jeri curl juice on it.

hey I have some black mold that I can send you..
It's all about the Soul Glow.
The mold- sounds tempting, but I may have to pass.
Based on the pics I've been posting, I have decided not to send you any foodstuffs. You're welcome.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
11-26-2008, 02:38 AM
Auto Sex While Driving
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Bill
09-13-2006, 03:34 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-22-2006, 02:05 AM
Last Post by VitaminE
08-08-2005, 05:27 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
07-29-2005, 08:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)