Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Auto Sex While Driving
#1

Auto-eroticism undoes driver

Fri Sep 8, 10:55 AM ET BRATISLAVA (Reuters) - A Slovak driver who crashed into a bus shocked rescuers who found him unconscious and half naked with a vacuum pump on his penis.

Real people. Real success stories. Yahoo! Personals. See Nicole and Dale's story.

Police said the 42-year-old man, driving an old Citroen in the Slovak town of Levice, had ignored a "give way" sign.

"It's very likely he had auto-sex while driving, it is a matter of investigation. After the accident he was found lying in the seat, his pants were off and it (the pump) was placed on his penis," police officer Peter Polak told Reuters.

"I've never seen anything like this, nor have my colleagues," he added.

The man was taken to hospital with head injuries.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/oukoe_uk_slov...hvBHNlYwM-
Reply
#2

My penis pump is number 6 on my long drive check list
Reply
#3

UnderWhelmed Wrote:My penis pump is number 6 on my long drive check list

isn't easier to stop on some motel and find some chick ?
Reply
#4

ntype Wrote:isn't easier to stop on some motel and find some chick ?

If I stopped every time I needed to get off, I would always be late...
Reply
#5

consoles have killed road head....just sayin.
Reply
#6

Shenanigans Wrote:consoles have killed road head....just sayin.


She's not flexible enough....
Reply
#7

Blondie Wrote:She's not flexible enough....

I need a new passanger then...Cry
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
11-26-2008, 02:38 AM
Last Post by ntype
02-22-2006, 02:05 AM
Last Post by VitaminE
08-08-2005, 05:27 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
07-29-2005, 08:18 PM
Last Post by CT280
07-23-2005, 02:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)