Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

A drunken night
#1

So on Friday we had a big wind storm as explained in the other thread and me and a bunch of people from work decided to hit up a bar down in the valley where there was still power. Well ends up a co worker dropped me off at my place where I decided to show him some fallen trees. I ended up falling in a big mud hole where the roots of the tree used to be and soaked myself. Being the drunk ass I was I decided to just go inside strip naked with the exception of my wet ass socks and go to sleep. Now mind you the temperature in the ol trailer was about 35 degrees when I went to sleep. I woke up at 8 am and this is when I return from being black out drunk the rest is what my coworker told me. I picked myself off the kitchen floor and there wasnt a part of me that wasnt cold. I ended up puking on the kitchen floor found a some towels and laid back down and went to sleep again this time in the living room. Thankfully a couple of my chick friends came over and ended up bringin me back to there place to help recover and warm me up. They said when the found me I was not the healthliest looking color. Oh well all is good now.

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
01-28-2010, 10:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)