Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Drunken Poet's Dream
#1

[youtube]2O0egnTDkD0[/youtube]
Reply
#2

am i the only fucking Ray Wylie Hubbard fan on the earth?
Reply
#3

You may be the only person that knows he/she exists.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#4

Jimmy Wrote:You may be the only person that knows he/she exists.

he was on Falon last night. ha!
Reply
#5

could be, mate, very possibly Wink

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

Have you guys never heard of "You don't even call me by my name?" Fuck, its a honky tonk anthem.

"M is for the mudflaps she gave me for my pickup truck. O is for the oil I put on my hair. T is for T-bird. H is for Haggard. E is for Eggs. and R is for.........REDNECK!"
Reply
#7

[Image: 300px-Animal_bluebackground.jpg]

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#8

Jimmy Wrote:[Image: 300px-Animal_bluebackground.jpg]

why don't you bring something entertaining you dumb ass fucking idiot bastard. no one enjoys the shit you spew. you will ruin this place just like everywhere else you have been. kthnx
Reply
#9

how fucking chickenshit is it to be logged in as "invisible". What a washed up has been.
Reply
#10

Surpris even though I'm invisible you know exactly where i am, obsess much?

[Image: 300px-Animal_bluebackground.jpg] X1000

loolz

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#11

that would be kthnxbye, fyi, spermbank

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#12

Quit lollygagging my taint!!!!

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#13

Jimmy is the only registered dumb ass in his neighborhood. he has to keep a sign in his yard.
Reply
#14

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Jimmy is the only registered dumb ass in his neighborhood. he has to keep a sign in his yard.

Can someone fucking rack this shit!!!!! OMG, he has so been pnwned. Holy shit!
Reply
#15

whatever tard. all you can bring is c- minorthreat big-head smack. Your beddy bye blanket is woven with 275 fail thread count. Go cry to jcw and get to say i was crying to her onn the phone again.

your sack smells like luoisiana beachfront property.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#16

Does anyone speak canadian dumbfuck? cause I'm having a hard time understanding mr. mcfucktard. they must have forgotten to install an off button on this dildo's computer. he's logged more hours following me on the internet than Moses on his way home from egypt. I bet you can't even read the F, L, U, M, P, E, and R keys on his fucking keyboard. He probably goes to work and updates everyone on what I'm doing. I bet I could call his landscaper and find out when I should take a shit next. I entered "loser" in my GPS and wound up in his driveway.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Dream job
ntype
Last Post by Firemanz84
03-22-2008, 04:00 AM
Last Post by Devious
03-21-2008, 02:42 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-20-2008, 11:39 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-15-2008, 01:22 PM
Last Post by Devious
08-12-2007, 09:16 PM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
12-19-2006, 03:34 AM
Last Post by SanDog
07-27-2006, 07:48 PM
Last Post by cLaY
03-08-2006, 05:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)