Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The All New Paris Hilton
#21

apple Wrote:They make body tape, and some women use it. Im still young and perky, so no need for me..but maybe when I'm Banana's age I'll have to give it a try.


Not cool.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

Hey now, if Im half as lucky as Banana's been, I'll still have rockin tits at her age. (and no, I won't post banana's tits)
Reply
#23

apple Wrote:Hey now, if Im half as lucky as Banana's been, I'll still have rockin tits at her age. (and no, I won't post banana's tits)

^ further proof that Apple is a banana troll.
Reply
#24

If any of you fuckwads were half as smart as you like to think you are, you'd be able to figure out fairly easily that I'm no troll.
Reply
#25

no the point here is that banana is a hottie and she keeps posting around here and that we are all like thinking that she's as hot as mich or tom.

or paddy.

:d
Reply
#26

apple Wrote:If any of you fuckwads were half as smart as you like to think you are, you'd be able to figure out fairly easily that I'm no troll.

I am. :apple:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#27

Otst!
Reply
#28

I'm easily the smartest fuckwad here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

apple Wrote:They make body tape, and some women use it. Im still young and perky, so no need for me..but maybe when Im 40ish I'll have to give it a try.

Fem? Is that you?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#30

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm easily the smartest fuckwad here.
Who made you the smartest fuckwad here ?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#31

Sassy Wrote:Who made you the smartest fuckwad here ?


Baby Yahweh.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DannJery
10-20-2007, 02:03 PM
Hanna Hilton
ntype
Last Post by quint
09-06-2007, 05:15 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
09-05-2007, 03:36 PM
Paris hilton
ntype
Last Post by ntype
06-12-2007, 12:14 AM
Last Post by AdotOdot4
02-13-2007, 10:25 AM
Last Post by snarg
07-10-2006, 04:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)