Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Congrats!
#1

You just won a 2 week, all expenses paid trip to anywhere in the world!!

Where would you go? And why?

I'd go on a cruise ship and sail the entire Caribbean. Because I've always wanted to go on a cruise and see crystal clear water!

The beauty of a woman is that she always laughs more than she cries. Always.
Reply
#2

I'd rent an old Russian sub and motor around the Caribbean sinking cruise ships.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

I have no idea. There are too many places and not enough time for all of them.
Reply
#4

OMG! That's mean! Tongue You could come along with me.

The beauty of a woman is that she always laughs more than she cries. Always.
Reply
#5

Please send me the cash instead.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#6

Jimmy Wrote:Please send me the cash instead.
I don't think you have to go with her.
Reply
#7

Italy

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#8

Paddy Wrote:I'd rent an old Russian sub and motor around the Caribbean sinking cruise ships.


If you decide on a nuclear powered one, call me. I can totally run the plant.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#9

Tahiti.
Reply
#10

SanDog Wrote:If you decide on a nuclear powered one, call me. I can totally run the plant.

Will running diesel keep you off my ship?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

Paddy Wrote:Will running diesel keep you off my ship?
Probably not.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#12

Sassy Wrote:Probably not.

Tell me about it.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#13

Is that you in your av pic ? If so, wtf ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
10-15-2009, 06:16 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
03-03-2009, 07:16 PM
Last Post by HMMMMMM
03-30-2007, 07:50 PM
Last Post by ntype
01-23-2007, 11:00 AM
Last Post by ntype
07-16-2006, 03:37 PM
Last Post by Tommy
05-10-2006, 09:15 PM
Last Post by snarg
03-13-2006, 01:39 AM
Congrats Tom
mad_hatter
Last Post by mad_hatter
02-06-2006, 08:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)