Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

For those that had Virginia winning the ACC
#1

Take your prize
Reply
#2

UNC fans should be nervous.Total domination last night.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:UNC fans should be nervous.Total domination last night.

Hansborough is good.. he shoulda went to duke. Duke beats UNC this weekend and its all good again.
Reply
#4

that acc is so wide open. i'm not betting that tournament with 8's money. i can see a ton of teams winning it.
Reply
#5

CT280 Wrote:that acc is so wide open. i'm not betting that tournament with 8's money. i can see a ton of teams winning it.

Translation: I like to say random stuff to distract folks from figuring out, I'm drinking bong water with a hacky sack in my ass.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:Translation: I like to say random stuff to distract folks from figuring out, I'm drinking bong water with a hacky sack in my ass.
My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#7

Vitamin E Wrote:Translation: I like to say random stuff to distract folks from figuring out, I'm drinking bong water with a hacky sack in my ass.

random AND vague, faggot. dont shortchange my shit.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by phantom
06-03-2010, 06:05 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
05-25-2008, 02:46 AM
Last Post by Don
11-20-2005, 07:36 AM
Last Post by Charon
04-04-2005, 04:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)