01-11-2008, 06:58 AM
Man spots his wife during visit to brothel
âI was dumbfounded. I thought I was dreaming,â he tells Polish newspaper
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22571847/
WARSAW, Poland - A Polish man got the shock of his life when he visited a brothel and spotted his wife among the establishment's employees.
Polish tabloid Super Express said the woman had been making some extra money on the side while telling her husband she worked at a store in a nearby town.
"I was dumbfounded. I thought I was dreaming," the husband told the newspaper on Wednesday.
The couple, married for 14 years, are now divorcing, the newspaper reported.
âI was dumbfounded. I thought I was dreaming,â he tells Polish newspaper
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22571847/
WARSAW, Poland - A Polish man got the shock of his life when he visited a brothel and spotted his wife among the establishment's employees.
Polish tabloid Super Express said the woman had been making some extra money on the side while telling her husband she worked at a store in a nearby town.
"I was dumbfounded. I thought I was dreaming," the husband told the newspaper on Wednesday.
The couple, married for 14 years, are now divorcing, the newspaper reported.

