Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who's Dick Do I Have To Suck . . .
#1

To get banned here?

Whoever it is, please ban me.
Reply
#2

You suck.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#3

HMMMMMM Wrote:To get banned here?

Whoever it is, please ban me.

Its fixing to be mine. If that fucking Lee would call me back.
Reply
#4

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Its fixing to be mine. If that fucking Lee would call me back.

See if you can call in an early favor.

I am flipping through some gay porn that has links to spam and virus but I hope it won't come to that.
Reply
#5

Flump sucks too.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#6

HMMMMMM Wrote:See if you can call in an early favor.

I am flipping through some gay porn that has links to spam and virus but I hope it won't come to that.

So is this a "no" on the dick sucking?
Reply
#7

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:So is this a "no" on the dick sucking?

I don't remember typing "No" anywhere in my post.
Reply
#8

HMMMMMM Wrote:I don't remember typing "No" anywhere in my post.
So the dick sucking is to entice me if I get the site and you threw in the gay porn and spam in case Bird and Clay got it? I like a guy that covers all of his angles.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JCW
06-09-2010, 10:37 PM
Last Post by JCW
01-25-2010, 09:17 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-13-2009, 08:01 PM
Last Post by leeman
12-30-2008, 08:31 PM
Last Post by ntype
01-11-2008, 01:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)