Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How far would you go for your family?
#21

BIRD33 Wrote:Cokes lame.

Maybe you said this already but how did the married guy get past being married with you?

I was young, stupid, rebounding and depressed. TO make a long story short, it was during the height of my mom's suicide attempts and I had just come out of a borken engagement. I was stupid and not thinking. Also, he gave me the typical bullshit of "my marriage is practically over. I'm just staying for the kids....blah."

I was an idiot.
Reply
#22

God bless chicks like you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

BIRD33 Wrote:God bless chicks like you.

best sex he'd ever had...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by quint
03-06-2009, 03:41 PM
Last Post by who
05-24-2008, 06:00 AM
Last Post by Dagger
04-13-2008, 04:43 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-10-2007, 01:48 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-20-2007, 05:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)