Poll: What should crackers be called? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Swedes
6.25%
1
6.25%
Chips
37.50%
6
37.50%
Assholes
6.25%
1
6.25%
STD's
0%
0
0%
Farts
6.25%
1
6.25%
$$$'s
6.25%
1
6.25%
What's wrong with crackers?
25.00%
4
25.00%
Cardigans
12.50%
2
12.50%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

banana poll
#41

crackers are better than chips
bird is right, cardigans would be better

as GM i think he should make the change

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#42

First its Cardigans then its paddypedia.What will this genius mind of mine think of next?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#43

snarg Wrote:crackers are better than chips
bird is right, cardigans would be better

as GM i think he should make the change
q, this is the worst call you've made in ages.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#44

WoolyGoat Wrote:q, this is the worst call you've made in ages.


Don't argue with your future self.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#45

BIRD33 Wrote:First its Cardigans then its paddypedia.What will this genius mind of mine think of next?


WoolyGoat Wrote:q, this is the worst call you've made in ages.



Confusedwoon:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#46

and here I thought there'd never be a relevant use for that slimie.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#47

and i thought there would never be a moment i could link tweety and the goat

and you are right, it was a mistake

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#48

Wooley and I are linked mouth to ankle.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#49

So what's the deal here???
Is this the finished poll?
Shall I alter it to Chips?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#50

yeah, sew this sumbitch up

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#51

Lets just call'um "Pats".
This way I won't feel so bad about loosing one.
Reply
#52

Bradys

It will seem like you've got a lot but at the end of the year they're worthless.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#53

zing!!

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#54

BIRD33 Wrote:Bradys

It will seem like you've got a lot but at the end of the year they're worthless.

Do you guys ever sit back and wonder if there is actually a team of 30 comedy writers behind my nic?Christ I'm fucking hilarious 24\7.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by leucifer
07-12-2010, 01:12 AM
Last Post by phantom
05-25-2010, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-14-2010, 01:47 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Last Post by who
02-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Last Post by JCW
02-05-2010, 02:45 AM
Last Post by Bill
01-28-2010, 11:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)