Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So what is there to do in Chicago...
#1

I fly out next week and I'm looking for something to do...
Reply
#2

Don't accidentally suck every dick in Cook County.
Reply
#3

I'm pretty sure you've emailed paddy behind the scenes and are meeting.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm pretty sure you've emailed paddy behind the scenes and are meeting.

he might need more do to than lunch
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm pretty sure you've emailed paddy behind the scenes and are meeting.

no way man. he is an adulterer
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:he wouldn't answer my mesage, Cry

feext

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

exactly.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by Sassy
07-15-2008, 07:50 PM
Last Post by ntype
03-10-2008, 11:11 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-20-2007, 11:00 AM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
02-05-2007, 05:52 PM
Going to Chicago
leucetios
Last Post by ntype
05-16-2006, 02:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)