Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So I hit on my boss...
#21

Blondie Wrote:Tell him to sign up here.

Yeah, I don't think so. lol I don't need him to know how I think. lol
Reply
#22

Thats more rackable than you even know.

RACK!

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#23

Dammit, shoulda quoted.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#24

bam Wrote:Will do. The gf be okay with it?

I don't see why not.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#25

leucifer Wrote:Awesome. Now let me know when you'll be in MN.

You and E could tag team her. Wink

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#26

Banana Wrote:You and E could tag team her. Wink

I think my girlfriend would have a problem with that. :ph34r:

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#27

leucifer Wrote:I think my girlfriend would have a problem with that. :ph34r:

You said his penis was nice?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#28

Banana Wrote:You said his penis was nice?

"Was"

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#29

I think this is getting more in depth than I originally anticipated.
Reply
#30

It's not that big, bam. It curves a bit.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#31

Def make sure he wraps it too. It's been around.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#32

for fuck sake
Reply
#33

If you suck it, you don't have to fuck it. Or wrap it.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-27-2011, 07:46 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-16-2010, 09:55 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
02-11-2010, 10:31 PM
Last Post by Banana
09-25-2008, 06:33 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-29-2008, 06:28 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-29-2008, 04:26 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-14-2008, 07:01 PM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
04-16-2008, 12:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)