Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Miniature threat .... in here ...
#21

Don't let him fool you, he's a cream puff.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#22

BIRD33 Wrote:A picture of a large mail box.Its off the hook in here.

the picture didn't show up when I made my initial comment. I take back the majority of my praise.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#23

WoolyGoat Wrote:the picture didn't show up when I made my initial comment. I take back the majority of my praise.

Oversold the joke. Damn it!


I thought it was funny that I googled huge mailbox and that one came up that had Canada on it. Just seemed to fit.
Reply
#24

no one cares what you think.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#25

WoolyGoat Wrote:no one cares what you think.


i think you speak for all, goat

pretty quiet here, hope you have alternative entertainment planned for tonite

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#26

WoolyGoat Wrote:no one cares what you think.

That's what I like about IT. People are always taking the time to tell me that they don't care what I think, giving me suggestions, and just generally helping me along with my posting. I love you people.
Reply
#27

this is exactly why this board became so great.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#28

Because phantom posts here now? :S

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#29

we help those who have lost their way

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#30

WoolyGoat Wrote:the picture didn't show up when I made my initial comment. I take back the majority of my praise.

It's cute when you fold to Bird.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#31

If you play with fire you will get burned, goat.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

BIRD33 Wrote:If you play with fire you will get burned, goat.

I don't know what this is but I know bird likes my pics.

[Image: goat_on_fire_big.jpg]
Reply
#33

Blondie Wrote:It's cute when you fold to Bird.

uh, ok?

should be pretty obvious I don't care what he thinks. the picture in that post is retarded. it wasn't there when I made my comment.


I will now send you 6 PMs explaining my displeasure for calling me out on the board.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#34

Nice melt.

Don't be stupid.

You can call me out in YIM.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#35

phantom Wrote:I don't know what this is but I know bird likes my pics.

[Image: goat_on_fire_big.jpg]

Bird likes any attention he can get from women, good or bad.



Wait.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#36

i didn't call anyone out. i made a joke.

?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#37

Nice melt goat.

Make sure you set things straight while instant messaging with her.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#38

that was a pretty hard melt, wasn't it?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
08-11-2006, 03:36 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-14-2006, 06:36 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
11-28-2005, 02:27 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
09-29-2005, 05:02 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
07-19-2005, 01:28 AM
Last Post by snarg
02-12-2005, 01:37 AM
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
02-01-2005, 04:43 PM
Last Post by Charon
01-25-2005, 10:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)