Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

A funny ...
#1

Five surgeons are discussing who were the best patients to operate on.

The first surgeon says, 'I like to see Accountants on my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered.'

The second responds, 'Yeah, but you should try cable jointers Everything inside them is colour-coded.'


The third surgeon says, 'No, I really think Librarians are the best; everything inside them is in alphabetical order.'

The fourth surgeon chimes in, 'You know I like Construction Workers. Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end, and when the job takes longer than you said it would.'

But the fifth surgeon shut them all up when he observed, 'You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, and no spine, and there are only two moving parts - the mouth and the arsehole - and they are interchangeable'

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

Yea that jokes too long.



SPRINGDALE, OH -- A former Tampa Bay resident is accused of wearing a Hollywood-style mask to disguise his race while robbing five banks in Ohio.

Detectives say 30-year-old Conrad Zdzierak used a mask known as "The Player" to alter his appearance and make him look African-American.



[Image: Story.jpg]

http://www.abcactionnews.com/content/new...LXLeQ.cspx

Genius.Some how I identify with this guy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:Yea that jokes too long.



SPRINGDALE, OH -- A former Tampa Bay resident is accused of wearing a Hollywood-style mask to disguise his race while robbing five banks in Ohio.

Detectives say 30-year-old Conrad Zdzierak used a mask known as "The Player" to alter his appearance and make him look African-American.



[Image: Story.jpg]

http://www.abcactionnews.com/content/new...LXLeQ.cspx

Genius.Some how I identify with this guy.



yeah, cause yer a white boy pretending to be balck
this is fairly definitive proof
what a fucking tard

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

Springdale? How did I not hear about this?
Reply
#5

bam Wrote:Springdale? How did I not hear about this?

Too busy at whatever forum blondies taken you under her wing at?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

snarg Wrote:yeah, cause yer a white boy pretending to be balck
this is fairly definitive proof
what a fucking tard

Fairly and definitive are two words that totally make sense next to each other!Do not slander me, sir.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Too busy at whatever forum blondies taken you under her wing at?

lol She hasn't taken me under her wing anywhere

No- I'm seriously less than 5 minutes away from Springdale
Reply
#8

Then get your head out of your ass, Bam.On that same page with the article another guy robbed a bank with a gorilla mask on.After checking the local Zoo's and seeing no gorillas were missing or had dye on their hands the police began to suspect something funny was going on.

Gorilla mask robber hits Lakeland bank

http://www.abcactionnews.com/content/new...sD4TQ.cspx

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

Yeah, I saw that article when I pulled up the Springdale one.
Reply
#10

Sure you did.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

I don't care about Lakeland though- it's Florida.
Reply
#12

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...lence.html

'I love them all': Underage prostitute who slept with Franck Ribery and two other French football stars breaks her silence

You know sometimes guys just make me sick.I mean how could a guy ever be so sleazy to do something like this?





[Image: article-1267805-093B7B7C000005DC-784_224x423.jpg]

Oh ok.Now I get it.Damn!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

Anyone see we have football players with green thumbs?

http://www.theadvertiser.com/article/201...ug-charges
Reply
#14

Growing the pot on your balcony is probably not the best idea.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

snarg Wrote:yeah, cause yer a white boy pretending to be balck
this is fairly definitive proof
what a fucking tard

OMG!!!! Isthis true???

What a fucking kook! :lool:

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#16

bam Wrote:lol She hasn't taken me under her wing anywhere

No- I'm seriously less than 5 minutes away from Springdale

Oh cool my monkeys posting about me in here too.
[Image: dancing-monkey.gif]

He's on "the ig" so I couldn't tell.

"Blondie Blondie Blondie Blondie Blondie..etc......"

:lool:

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...lence.html

'I love them all': Underage prostitute who slept with Franck Ribery and two other French football stars breaks her silence

You know sometimes guys just make me sick.I mean how could a guy ever be so sleazy to do something like this?





[Image: article-1267805-093B7B7C000005DC-784_224x423.jpg]

Oh ok.Now I get it.Damn!

[Image: 16-85b6f89b41cae26786ac72365fff771b.jpg]

[Image: 28-129e458698c4745a32d44582161b51d8.jpg]

[Image: 25-cf5793938b321b67b3b667655b375703.jpg]


last but not least, she's the second from this excerpt of some kind of lame tv show that is haired around here (stuff for adolescents).
[video=youtube;LNdh-vVQ1VA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNdh-vVQ1VA[/video]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-02-2013, 05:18 PM
Last Post by leeman
11-16-2011, 03:00 PM
Last Post by Pickle
02-12-2010, 11:09 PM
Last Post by Paddy
08-05-2009, 12:29 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-12-2008, 04:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)