Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

If PH was a drink....
#1

what kind would she be? I'm thinking Screwdriver.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

Fuzzy Navel.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#3

Salt water.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#4

Jimmy Wrote:Water.

Ouch.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

purple haze is a drink........

Purple Haze Drink Recipe
Ingredients: [indent]0.5 oz. Chambord
1.5 oz. Lemon Vodka
1 oz. Lemon Lime soda
[/indent] Purple Haze Mixing Directions: Pour Vodka and Lemon-Lime Soda into a Snifter. Drop Chambord into the middle of the drink, but do not stir.
Reply
#6

She could be a Purple Haze:

Purple Haze #3

1/2 oz tequila
1/2 oz rum
1/2 oz vodka
1/2 oz gin
1/2 oz Chambord® raspberry liqueur
1 oz sweet and sour mix
7-Up® soda

Add liquors to an ice-filled margarita glass. Add sour mix, top with 7-up, and serve.

Serve in: Margarita Glass
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sunny
09-07-2008, 04:37 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-28-2008, 08:17 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
04-24-2007, 11:56 PM
Last Post by Bill
02-05-2007, 10:00 PM
Last Post by what?
02-01-2007, 06:32 PM
Last Post by leeman
11-09-2006, 08:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)