Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Suzy..
#1

Get out of this hell hole. Hoover wants you back home.
Reply
#2

hell hole? i think shit hole would be more accurate..
Reply
#3

hoax Wrote:hell hole? i think shit hole would be more accurate..


I've read your pm's.
Reply
#4

I thought I ran you over once already this week.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#5

What goes on here?
Reply
#6

I am being abused by reptiles this week, first a fucking alligator now a turtle.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#7

suzy Wrote:I am being abused by reptiles this week, first a fucking alligator now a turtle.


Oh, carry on.
Reply
#8

Turtle Wrote:Get out of this hell hole. Hoover wants you back home.

We preffer to say that "this palce got an attitude".
Reply
#9

:chuckle:
Reply
#10

:thisthreadsucksmuddycowass:
Reply
#11

Turtle Wrote:Get out of this hell hole. Hoover wants you back home.

Tell Hoover to go fuck himself...we need us some hot bitches over here.
Reply
#12

Shadrach Wrote:Tell Hoover to go fuck himself...we need us some hot bitches over here.

When did Hoover meet hot bitches. I know of three chicks I'd bang from UJ. They all post here now.
Reply
#13

VitaminE Wrote:When did Hoover meet hot bitches. I know of three chicks I'd bang from UJ. They all post here now.


:wub:
Reply
#14

when did running and/or posting at an internet forum make you tight shit with hot bitches?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#15

there's hot bitches on the internet?
Reply
#16

this thread sucks.

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#17

Bill Wrote:there's hot bitches on the internet?


Duh.
Reply
#18

damn I feel some kind of bad UJ'esque karma around that place. I hate telling that but the rules here specify that we have no rules so :

1. laugh to the misery of other people == permitted
2. not having to embarass ourselves humping people legs telling what we REALLY think about them == permitted

naa is it time for mean spam ??

ps : and I fucking don't know 99% of your "stories" so keep cryptic things for pm's. clever people have remarked that you can send multiple pm's at once.
Reply
#19

cLaY Wrote:when did running and/or posting at an internet forum make you tight shit with hot bitches?

Sometime last week.

http://www.tfandgdspalce.proboards58.com
Reply
#20

TomFoolery Wrote:Sometime last week.

www.tfandgdspalce.proboards58.com

[Image: raw-food-dog.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2012, 05:42 PM
Last Post by who
07-07-2011, 04:32 PM
Last Post by dodsno
08-28-2010, 01:56 PM
Last Post by phantom
06-30-2010, 03:27 AM
Suzy
VitaminE
Last Post by Blondie
03-09-2010, 06:57 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-05-2010, 06:21 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-19-2008, 03:59 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-28-2007, 07:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)