Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

TammyC for admin.
#1

She'd get my vote.
Reply
#2

no

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#3

I'd do anything for her. :wub: But she has to do it nekkid.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

Banana Wrote:She'd get my vote.

only if I could put it in her throat.
Reply
#5

Michman Wrote:I'd do anything for her. :wub: But she has to do it nekkid.

:wub:

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#6

Banana Wrote:She'd get my vote.

:wub:

Minorthreat wishes
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
02-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Last Post by Paddy
02-17-2008, 04:08 PM
Last Post by leeman
02-16-2008, 11:36 AM
Last Post by who
12-27-2007, 03:35 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
05-09-2007, 07:00 PM
Last Post by who
03-25-2007, 12:45 AM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
03-04-2007, 02:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)