Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Getting to know....TammyC
#1

How is shit?

Are you married now?

With child?
Reply
#2

minorthreat Wrote:How is shit?

Are you married now?

With child?

kinda peanutty

no

no

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#3

what happened to the fascist?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

TammyC Wrote:kinda peanutty

no

no


Better hurry. I'll be off the market next summer.
Reply
#5

minorthreat Wrote:Better hurry. I'll be off the market next summer.

getting slaughtered?

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#6

TammyC Wrote:getting slaughtered?


No goof, married.
Reply
#7

minorthreat Wrote:No goof, married.

What forum does she run?
Reply
#8

who Wrote:What forum does she run?


She doesn't. I'll be giving up the internet soon.
Reply
#9

minorthreat Wrote:She doesn't. I'll be giving up the internet soon.

That would be a sad day
Reply
#10

minorthreat Wrote:No goof, married.

HAAAAHAHAHA! You gave in to her..

cute. congrats

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#11

minorthreat Wrote:Better hurry. I'll be off the market next summer.

minorthreat Wrote:No goof, married.

OK ... Huh


Time to shutdown the intrawebby.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Paddy
02-17-2008, 04:08 PM
Last Post by Belle
02-23-2007, 01:00 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-11-2006, 06:13 PM
TammyC
Raiden
Last Post by leeman
07-13-2006, 11:16 AM
TammyC
Raiden
Last Post by ntype
07-13-2006, 10:28 AM
Last Post by SporK
07-13-2006, 06:18 AM
Last Post by Belle
07-13-2006, 06:14 AM
Last Post by what?
07-13-2006, 05:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)