Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

A gift from 2.0
#1

Merry Christmas y'all

[Image: 2.jpg]
Reply
#2

Good god. That's quite an achievement.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

:mellow:
Reply
#4

HOF

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#5

Man I don't know what it is about kids. But my 6 year old lays logs half the size of his body . :blink:
Reply
#6

[SIZE="7"]RACK 2.0[/SIZE]

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

Dayum! He'll make an excellent partner someday.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#8

That's bigger than him.Confusedcratch:

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#9

that's it, new father lost his mind
Reply
#10

:| So touching....
Reply
#11

Why?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#12

why not? that is hilarious!

i can't for my little 2.0

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#13

cLaY Wrote:why not? that is hilarious!

i can't for my little 2.0

My little guy only goes every 3 days or so. He clogs the toilet once a week. Huge logs. Massive.

Never occured to me that I should photograph it.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#14

SanDog Wrote:My little guy only goes every 3 days or so. He clogs the toilet once a week. Huge logs. Massive.

Never occured to me that I should photograph it.

i share a love for poo with VitaminE...and animals.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#15

The Spouser and Vit E took 2.0 to dinner a couple weeks back. 2.0 and I made a trip to the head. We were in there for an extended session I thought a mobile phone pic would best explain the delay. Turns out she had a mouthful of wine when she saw the pic. It's a miracle she hasn't left me.
Reply
#16

cLaY Wrote:i can't for my little 2.0

You're expexting twins...rightConfusedcratch:

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
11-25-2008, 11:32 PM
Last Post by Sunny
07-30-2008, 07:01 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-17-2007, 02:36 PM
Last Post by Devious
05-22-2007, 02:34 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
12-28-2006, 09:04 PM
Perfect gift
leucetios
Last Post by Pickle
12-15-2006, 09:32 PM
Last Post by what?
06-09-2006, 09:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)