Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

VitaminE!
#1

Some dudes at the gym this morning were talking about wackos from Minnersoter who go ice fishing all the time. "They have entie-ah villages and stuff!"

I asked them if they'd ever heard of a guy named VitaminE. "The Hook? You bettah believe we've heahd of that guy!"

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

Were they cute?
Reply
#3

I will be there. The weekend of the 11th. Lake Millacs or whatever. Eelpout better watch their asses.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

Eelpout Festival is money!
Reply
#5

Vitamin E Wrote:Eelpout Festival is money!

Eelpout? is that like a Sleestak?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

cLaY Wrote:Eelpout? is that like a Sleestak?

ugliest fishy thing you ever did saw.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

SanDog Wrote:ugliest fishy thing you ever did saw.
What is Pepsi's cooch?
Reply
#8

Banana Wrote:What is Pepsi's cooch?

Suck it, Trebek.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-17-2008, 06:45 PM
Last Post by who
08-15-2008, 07:10 AM
Last Post by snarg
08-15-2008, 06:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-03-2007, 06:16 PM
Last Post by cLaY
11-06-2007, 04:13 AM
Last Post by leeman
07-23-2007, 12:48 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
07-15-2007, 03:29 AM
Last Post by PaintItBlack
02-12-2007, 09:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)