Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I just looked
#1

at this pic of seagull in Tribal Dragons thread. What the fuck is this cousin fucker wearing? Pajamas?

Nice molestache too.

[Image: Deer_stand1.jpg]
Reply
#2

Budweiser flannel bottoms? classy...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

[Image: kilt.jpg]

mmh
Reply
#4

Alright you semen drunk epileptic gerbil plugged felchmonkey, you've had it way too easy, for way too fucking long in this thread. Autolaming your ass off with picture smack while pounding your pud in the condom dispenser and moaning about getting your dicks snapped off while vainly searching for a prophelaptic small enough to make a snug fit on that pitiful excuse for a cock you sport in your underoos. That shit might have flown over at UJ, but its not gonna wash with DocL. I'm God, you're crap and unless you shape up, I'll be flushing you down the u-bend with a cocktail of a "drinking the night before" shit and beer urine. In fact those golden drops on the wide open semen spattered acne scar ridden expanse of your cock holster is the precursor to nastier and uglier things that will be laid down by DocL!
Reply
#5

shit! OTST'd!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Bill
08-02-2005, 09:30 PM
Last Post by leucetios
08-02-2005, 09:27 PM
Last Post by bill7
02-15-2005, 09:18 PM
Last Post by snarg
02-15-2005, 12:23 AM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
12-19-2004, 11:43 AM
Last Post by leeman
12-09-2004, 01:35 AM
Last Post by ClayRock
10-07-2004, 07:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)