Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

free international phone calls
#1

http://www.futurephone.com/

check this out
it really works
free international calls, no gimmicks

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

snarg Wrote:http://www.futurephone.com/

check this out
it really works
free international calls, no gimmicks
What do you look like?
Did you know that you can download your own chat robot and create your own robot personality?
What were we talking about again?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#3

stop spammin, bitch.

Wink

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#4

carlos beltrannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
we're on the way, doc

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

snarg Wrote:carlos beltrannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
we're on the way, doc

Check the "lecter" baseball thread.
Having a 40-year old ace is depressing, but he did the yob!

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#6

I always knew that snarg was a bot
Reply
#7

snarg Wrote:carlos beltrannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
we're on the way, doc
Oh really?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

:jealous:
Reply
#9

Dr. Lecter Wrote:stop spammin, bitch.

Wink


:GASP:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-09-2019, 01:30 PM
Free Animal!
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-21-2012, 04:37 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-26-2009, 05:09 PM
Last Post by quint
08-24-2009, 10:48 PM
Last Post by Ntype
03-07-2009, 11:47 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-14-2009, 03:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)