Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

You FF freaks ...
#1

WTF mean with a player BYE????

80% of my team is BYE.... Confusedcratch:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

leeman Wrote:WTF mean with a player BYE????

80% of my team is BYE.... Confusedcratch:

It means you're fukked.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

Paddy Wrote:
leeman Wrote:WTF mean with a player BYE????

80% of my team is BYE.... Confusedcratch:

It means you're fukked.
Oh I get .

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#4

Sassy Wrote:Oh I get .

2:nd

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

They've been waterskiing.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:They've been waterskiing.

That's a good excuse ...

Soo good the NFL have to postpone next 5 games so they may recover ....



Speaking of which .. I have 8 cases of beer.... But boat is on land due to winter Sad ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

I was wondering about reading some documentation on how Dell implements their vlan thingie before trying to send commands like a madmen.
Reply
#8

did anybody try the "bi-" angle yet?
Reply
#9

It was understood.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
06-22-2009, 04:08 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-18-2007, 10:53 PM
Last Post by snarg
04-12-2007, 10:46 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-01-2007, 09:51 PM
Last Post by ntype
01-16-2006, 01:51 PM
Last Post by FlickMyBean
09-05-2005, 10:27 AM
Last Post by insanetrainchic
02-08-2005, 11:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)