Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#21

Banana Wrote:Yes, I am. How did you know?

If I log off to go to bed, does that mean you ran me? Ok. Night night.

Can a mod please change my title to OWNDED by PIB?
Really interesting.Knowledge is of two kinds: that which comes from the senses and that which is true a priori.Try it.Uh.Goodnight, .Some of them can.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#22

Sassy Wrote:Really interesting.Knowledge is of two kinds: that which comes from the senses and that which is true a priori.Try it.Uh.Goodnight, .Some of them can.

priori? :eek: Sassy's giving me a hard on!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-25-2016, 08:02 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-14-2011, 04:03 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-13-2011, 07:28 AM
Last Post by Blondie
03-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-21-2010, 11:07 PM
Last Post by JCW
01-11-2010, 05:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)