Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

8's 7th grade bball photo
#1

[Image: Fail.jpg]

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

no way. I dominated a majority white league. Unfortunately my all time high score in high school was 40 points though.
Reply
#3

8=pistol pete
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:no way. I dominated a majority white league. Unfortunately my all time high score in high school was 40 points though.

40 points for all four years?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:40 points for all four years?

40 points in one game..

the highlight of my basketball career..
Reply
#6

bullshit.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:bullshit.

100% Truth..

I've been 6 feet since I was 12 years old. In middle school I played 2 years of football and 4 years of basketball. I played baseball from the time I was 5 years old (June birtday). I played 3 years of basketball in High School... quit after my junior year to work and smoke pot.
Reply
#8

you scored forty in a game and quit?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:you scored forty in a game and quit?

40 in a game my junior year was the highlight of my career. I completely schooled the kid that was guarding me. I had 28 or 30 before he got pulled. I made my 40th point right at the end of the game. We also won the game by 40 which I liked.

I quit before my senior year. I signed up for basketball that year.. scheduled classes (basketball got 6th hour PE) and quit after you couldn't change your schedule. Coach was so pissed he never made me show up for PE so I got off an hour early.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
12-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Last Post by quint
02-19-2008, 10:12 PM
Photo gallery
wadmaywe
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2007, 07:16 PM
Last Post by ntype
03-15-2007, 10:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)