Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

CT's photo
#1

[Image: 28836339zc5.png]
Reply
#2

"Look Out For The Horse's Cock!!!!"

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#3

Dr. Lecter Wrote:"Look Out For The Horse's Cock!!!!"

:loool: Fuck.
Reply
#4

omfg!!!!!!!!!! double fuck!! :lool:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

"this one been sucked so hard that there ain't any more left !"
Reply
#6

CT's a chick?

This changes everything.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

"She went black"
Reply
#8

Vitamin E Wrote:CT's a chick?

This changes everything.

"CT Points out that it won't even touch the sides"
Reply
#9

Poppy Wrote:"She'll never go back!! "

better

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#10

"Now I see why he changed his nic to samurai"

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

"Ok guys, when I pull my finger out, WATCH OUT FOR THE FLOOD!!!!!!"
Reply
#12

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:"Ok guys, when I pull my finger out, WATCH OUT FOR THE FLOOD!!!!!!"
Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that.

Really.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#13

"WATCH OUT FOR THE FLOOD" would have been funny here

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#14

snarg Wrote:"WATCH OUT FOR THE FLOOD" would have been funny here

ITA
Reply
#15

Thanks for showing me how its done guys.Some real funny ones here :whatabunchofunfunnyfucksyouare:!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:Thanks for showing me how its done guys.Some real funny ones here :whatabunchofunfunnyfucksyouare:!

Please tell us again how you don't care what we think?
Reply
#17

Banana Wrote:Please tell us again how you don't care what we think?


Why?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:Why?
Because Bot lover programmed me for it.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#19

BIRD33 Wrote:Why?

Cause it amuses me. Your caption was neither funny, nor are you the most popular. Crushing blow to your ego, methinks. Clearly evidenced by you stating "I don't care what you think" and "you guys are really funny" and such comments.

I expect I won't convince you of this. You strike me as the type who will argue that black is white, but the true test of not caring is getting past it. Something you clearly have not. :lol2:

All of this, I find amusing.
Reply
#20

I see you are busy responding. I promise I'll be back later to see what you've said.

Sin,

No I won't. :d
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
12-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-22-2007, 12:44 AM
Photo gallery
wadmaywe
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2007, 07:16 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
03-15-2007, 10:15 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
03-07-2007, 09:07 PM
Last Post by Banana
03-05-2007, 05:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)