Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Here we go, Lecter

That's too bad, I found myself actually rooting for the Mets for most of that game.

I can't believe Fox didn't show a single '86 World Series clip after the Mets got some guys on in the 9th. They'll play that crap in ANY Red Sox playoff game, but when it's actually a relevant GOOD memory for a team/fan base, they ignore it. Unbelievable.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Dr. Lecter Wrote:"Jose, Jose Jose Jose......."

Tonight will be his night.
LoDuca and Beltran will also have a good game.

Chavez will get a key hit as well.

><

I hate Tony larusssa and the red birds.

Detroit in 5
Reply

:loool:

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2648747

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

i don't need to open this, do i, goat?
he'll be back :roll:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

It's almost like I know what I'm talkin about!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

it's not like it would take bird-like powers to suss this one out

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

this could be the year for the amazins!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
12-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Last Post by ntype
03-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Last Post by Banana
07-31-2007, 09:42 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
03-15-2007, 10:15 PM
Last Post by snarg
02-24-2007, 05:08 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-30-2007, 01:57 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-30-2007, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)