Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Movies
#1

damn I almost filled the 1.5 terabyte harddisk (only 160 gigs free now !) I was reserving for all my internet downloads and various dvd rips... something like 900 movies / series.

I don't know if I should start deleting the crap (e.g. Zombie Strippers) or just buy a bigger disk/enclosure.
Reply
#2

Buy a couple 2 terrabyters ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

yeah but it's not THAT much more and they tend to be damn expensive compared to having a bunch of 1tb's

I'll eventually remove some old crapware.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
04-02-2009, 08:32 PM
Last Post by tydramspreema
11-10-2007, 11:06 PM
Last Post by ntype
06-27-2007, 10:46 AM
Last Post by ntype
06-11-2007, 12:12 AM
Free Porn Movies
freepornoclipssa
Last Post by Fairiedust
05-23-2007, 03:50 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-23-2007, 04:31 AM
Last Post by who
05-18-2007, 04:12 AM
Movies galleries
allvideO
Last Post by allvideO
02-22-2007, 02:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)