Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

HBD Lolly ...
#1

I guess you'll get some "nice" ones in this thread ....Rolleyes

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

i can't remember why i don't like you, so happy b-day

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

Happy Birthday!
Reply
#4

I remember why I don't like you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

anyone remember why she left?
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:anyone remember why she left?

I believe she's one of the ones that won't post anywhere blondie does.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

nice title bird.
Reply
#8

Its pretty hilarious.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

any idea who gave it and why its in all caps?
Reply
#10

Happy birthday Lolly!

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#11

Yay Lolly!
Reply
#12

Anhil8tor Wrote:any idea who gave it and why its in all caps?

had to be teh boss, no?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#13

snarg Wrote:i can't remember why i don't like you, so happy b-day

She's a weirdo.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#14

of course she is

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#15

And she types long drawn out replies that make little sense.

And she tells wild tales.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#16

Blondie Wrote:She's a weirdo.

well, that goes without saying
she posts at IT
sometimes
maybe you could go away for a day and she could acknowledge her fine birthday wishes??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#17

Sorry I missed your birthday, I hope it was a joyous occasion

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
03-12-2011, 03:44 AM
Last Post by littlelolly
08-31-2008, 09:13 PM
Last Post by Banana
02-26-2008, 08:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)