Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hilarious :lol:
#5

I sent it to my friend and he got so pissed he waited for ten min. I had to tell him it was a joke. What a meat head

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hilarious :lol: - by parwell - 03-18-2004, 01:30 PM
Hilarious :lol: - by Velvet - 03-18-2004, 01:32 PM
Hilarious :lol: - by bit - 03-18-2004, 01:37 PM
Hilarious :lol: - by halfasleep - 03-18-2004, 04:28 PM
Hilarious :lol: - by Hambone - 03-18-2004, 04:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
10-30-2006, 10:24 PM
Last Post by SporK
07-25-2006, 06:48 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
06-02-2005, 08:46 PM
Last Post by Velvet
09-05-2004, 12:43 AM
HILARIOUS!
mikeee
Last Post by mikeee
03-16-2004, 10:33 PM
Last Post by Suicide Jim
03-13-2004, 09:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)